Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Downfall

I guess I wasn't prepared for this sort of thing, but I'm glad it happened now instead of later.
My IPs backed out on me. They got nervous and decided to find someone else. In a way, I kind of feel like I've been broken up with. I want to cry, but I have a toddler to care for so that's not really an option. My husband wants to know if it's something that he did, but it's on me. I guess this is a lesson learned on my part. Just as IPs are cautiously hopeful, I should also be slightly guarded when dealing with IPs.

I'm not getting discouraged. I'll be putting my time and effort into getting the last of my ducks in a row so that the next set of IPs I meet and feel comfortable with will be ready to go and we can move forward without issue or waiting.

Back to square one :(

No comments:

Post a Comment