Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Slow Goings

Fat Kid is officially a year old. Such a bittersweet day as I celebrate the milestones he's hit the last year, but also realizing that my little boy is growing up way too fast. I feel very cliche when I tell people to cherish every second you have with your child because it goes by in the blink of an eye, but it really is true.

Anyway, I'm "getting to know" a few potential IPs right now since I have the time to waste. It seems that IPs are just as flaky as surros in this world as I've had a few just stop talking randomly. Their loss, not mine. I have two solid IPs that I'm holding out for. Both are willing to work with my time frame so we'll just see how it goes from here.

My medical records are all in and ready to go! I'm going to be making copies of them so that I always have the original, but I'm excited to have one more thing taken care of. I also started my bcps yesterday as I've started another cycle so I won't be worrying potential IPs about me getting pregnant in the meantime.

Ah, Fat Kid woke up from his nap. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment